A dive knife is an essential piece of kit that every diver should carry but hopefully never use. Knives come in various sizes and configurations but by far the most popular choices today are the small compact knives that can be easily mounted to your BCD or the line cutters.
There are 2 choices in material, Stainless Steel which is corrosion resistant but not proof so you will need to keep the knife clean and dry to prevent rusting. Then there is Titanium, which initially will be more expensive but in the long run requires a lot less maintenance and is a lot lighter than their steel counterparts.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 23
- Aqualung Micro Squeeze Knife£30.00 SAVE 17% Standard Price £36.00
- Aqualung Small Squeeze Knife - Stainless Steel£30.00 SAVE 17% Standard Price £36.00
- Aqualung Small Squeeze Knife - TitaniumOur Price £68.00 SAVE 16% Standard Price £81.00
- Beaver Twincut Line CutterOur Price £8.00 SAVE 11% Standard Price £8.95Out of stock
- IST BCD Knife£19.95
- Lumbs Safe Fast CutOur Price £23.00 SAVE 8% Standard Price £25.00